Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Boys of the 'hood

I woke up yesterday, Tuesday to find these boys still in their PJs hanging out in our garage and playing with the new members of Chin's extended family. (Chin stands for Chin-chin, the dog my dear cousin and buddy Ida gave me in 5th grade and who inspired mother's love affair with small dogs. She died when I was in 3rd year college of hit and park.)

Meet Ben and his Kuya Andre
Ben obviously doesn't mind being the 6th puppy
The mother for some reason doesn't mind her head being shoved around by this white kid. (Pardon me, but the mother's name escapes me now. I'm sure it starts with Ch. After Chin-chin, my mother's instruction for strict compliance is to start the names of all our new pups with Ch. So through the years, we've had the company of a Chippy, Chiquita, Chitay, China, Chucky, Chocolate.)This surprise pulling-his-pants-down is a routine we do with Ben, who just hates it!
Awww... look at his distraught face. Love you Ben!
He sought for an ally in his yaya Karen, who didn't do anything but laugh. Poor kid. Love you Ben!Perok's boys: Peter, Jr. (he wasn't his usual charming self that early morning and didn't want his photo taken), Kuya Andre and Baby Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment